It can be said that there is nowhere else in this S-shaped country but Hanoi that cuisine has become the topic of all time for well-known writers and journalists. Bun cha Hanoi is one of the best dishes here.
Do you know Bun cha?
It is basically a cold noodle soup with pork. You’ll be served by a plate of rice noodles, fresh herbs, and a bowl of cold broth with grilled pork. The rice noodles and fresh herbs are pretty common in a Vietnamese restaurant. The broth and the pork are the important igridients that make this dish unique.
- Meat: minced pork shoulder to make meatball, pork belly.
- Dipping sauce: diluted fish sauce with sugar, lemon juice, vinegar, stock, crushed garlic, chilli, etc.
- Rice vermicelli
- Pickled vegetables: green papaya (carrots, onion).
- Fresh herbs: cabbage, basil, rice paddy herb beansprout, Vietnamese
- Side dishes: crushed garlic, crushed chilli, vinegar, grinded pepper, sliced limes.
Bun Cha – The Vietnamese Dish President Obama Fell In Love With
Bun cha becomes global fame when President Obama went to eat bun cha with Anthony Bourdain.
The restaurant called Bun Cha Huong Lien in Hanoi that has an honor to serve them. After that , the boss of restaurant even have a set menu called “Obama Set”, serves a list of dishes they ate. This restaurant is always full, and rightfully so.
If you need any help for visiting Vietnam,pls call our hotline number +84.903.488.853 or send us email to email@example.com.