Hanoi at night is most beautiful time. If one day you travel in Hanoi and hard to sleep, you can go out the house to listen the night sound of Hanoi and to see a Hanoi in a quiet and old look. In those nights, you will see simple quiet and see the truth in daily living.
Hanoi in day is very busy and hurried. Sometimes I am rolled by the business, not enough time to stop to see ancient beauty of 36 streets, of Thang Long thousand years. Hence, to see that beauty, I have to wait until night, when no longer traffic jam, no longer the sound of vehicle whistle.
Where would be destinations for tourists at night in Hanoi?
Be wherever you like, go through familiar streets of to see how quiet Hanoi is at night. Afterwards visit Hoan Kiem Lake and go along streets of the Old Quarter.
If in day, you do not enough time to realize ancient houses and old streets, at night, you will have chance to see them. Beside Hoan Kiem lake and the Old Quarter, you can visit Ba Dinh square, West lake. Opera house, Ngo Quyen Street, Long Bien bridge, Quang Ba flower market, Long Bien night market, etc. many other places.
Shops serve food at night in Hanoi
– Night shops near Dong Xuan market
– Beef noodle at 27 Hang Ngang street (from 3 pm to 5 am)
– Chicken noodle at intersection of Hang Bo and Luong Van Can (5 pm- 11 pm)
– Fish noodle in Hang Dau street (24/24 service)- sticky rice (5 am- 1 am next day)
Beside above places, in night markets sell porridge, noodle soup, etc. You can taste one of them to get warm on road.
Dinh Tien Hoang Street, in front of Ngoc son temple at 2 am
Some necessary things when travel Hanoi at night
Walking around Hanoi at night is very interesting because at that time roads are yours, streets are yours, all are yours but you need to know that:
– Most convenient transportation is motorbike and enough petrol because it is hard to find a gasoline station at night or hire a bicycle.
– To keep your safe, you should not go alone to avoid burglary, robbery, drug, etc.
– Keep warm; carry identity papers (identity card and driving license), not much cash, and value items (hand phone, jewelry, etc.).
Ba Dinh square- Ho Chi Minh mausoleum – be quieter after the flag lowering ceremony
Vietnam warmly welcomes you to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine and to make your trip in smooth water, turn your plan into real by quick hands to obtain Vietnam visa at http://govietnamvisa.com and for Vietnam eTicket at http://vietnamairlines247.com/.
For your memorable travel, it is convenient to book tour at http://govietnamtour.net
For your great stay and nice relaxation after a long trip, it is nothing better than booking hotel at http://govietnamhotel.com