Sipping a cup of hot tea and tasting a piece of sweet pancake are really an interesting experience.
Every year, when it becomes cold, café shops along sidewalks of Trieu Viet Vuong street, Nguyen Huu Huan street start busier than usual. This year, apart from familiar places, the Hanoi young add a favorite trend. That is cozy tea shops with elegant and romantic furniture.
A hot teapot served with some pieces of sweet cakes makes the winter warmer.
Some tea shops prepare candle to keep warm for teapots.
The space for enjoying tea is very important.
Recently, the afternoon tea of England style has become popular in Hanoi.
Tea cake shops for reference:
– Rue Des Chats (Co Tan street). The shop is well- known for nice and romantic space.
– E Tea (45C Tran Quoc Toan street) good- looking balcony
– Nho Noi cake shop (144 Pho Duc Chinh street), many cakes for your choices and nice interior
– Mint Cupcake (4b Nguyen Thai Hoc and 51 Hue lane), famous for tasty, cute and unique cupcakes.
– Longing Tea & Cake (77 Tran Quoc Toan street)
– Cup of Tea (number 8, land 81 Linh Lang street)
– Tea Room on Cloud (second floor, 109 A6 Tran Huy Lieu street)
Vietnam warmly welcomes you to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine and to make your trip in smooth water, turn your plan into real by quick hands to obtain Vietnam visa at http://govietnamvisa.com and for Vietnam eTicket at http://vietnamairlines247.com.
For your memorable travel, it is convenient to book tour at http://govietnamtour.net
For your great stay and nice relaxation after a long trip, it is nothing better than booking hotel at http://govietnamhotel.com